I don't think you read that reply properly from anonymous. He or she is not saying that we should shove the Christian religion down everyone's throats.
He or she is saying that when people come to the US they should not make demands such as we don't celebrate Christmas so we should not be subjected to Christmas music. That is what I got, and probably what people who read beyond a second grade reading level got as well. Greeters have been written up or warned about wishing Merry Christmas to non celebrators. About five or six years ago because of a few people complaining Walmart stopped playing Christmas music.
If the radio was simply broken than there would be no music playing. If you could read beyond a second grade level you would see this.
Again he or she is not suggesting that we shove the Christian religion down their throats, he is simply saying that these people should not force us to stop playing Christmas music. Reread the post several times so you understand it before replying.
- Where are Charizard found
- How do soldiers clear antipersonnel mines
- Is FEMA assistance based on income
- How self sufficient is Serbia
- What is digital automation
- Does Codecanyon charge for being an author
- How can I sell my old money
- Does scaling and polishing make teeth weak
- Is touch typing really faster
- What killed Pepsi clear
- Is misanthropy unethical
- Can you eat a salmon medium rare
- Life is small or big
- What is the meaning of reverse sanctions
- How can I use my Gmail account
- Do developers enjoy playing video games
- Is it safe to join Yes Bank