College is a place where you can further your knowledge and learn skills to help you be more responsible later in life. You can also get a better paying job with a college degree, and build friendships with other people you may not know. I am in college, because, in today’s society, there are not many big time jobs or careers in the fields of study that I want to be in for the rest of my life that will accept or hire a person with only a high school education.
Being in college gives more opportunities in life, such as more money so when I do want to start a family, I’m financially able to do that.
College is a place where I’m am free to do whatever I feel, because here in college they treat me like I’m a adult rather than a child. I’m more responsible and am held accountable for my actions.
I am learning to become more independent. I’m not worrying my parents or having them do everything for me. I can go and do things like, open a bank account on my own. I am free to make a choice, whether good or bad, and actually learn from my mistake rather than being told how to do it. In today’s society, to be financially set in life and earn a good, honest, living I know that I have to attend college to fulfill my dream in life and become an engineer, working for a big company. I have to attend, college because without an education, I am just some high school grad. I want to be more than that .
College to me means a bigger, better, brighter future for me. I want to walk across the stage as not only a high school graduate, but also a college graduate. I want to know that when I am going out to build my future, my college background will make an impression on the CEO or general manger I am trying to impress . That’s why I decided to attend college.
- Who invented pi
- Is Echo good in rainbow six siege
- Should Islam be banned like Nazism
- Why is Vladimir Putin so publicly confrontational
- Is set theory needed for economics
- Are options better than stocks
- How old are budgies sold at Petco
- What is the concept of strategy implementation
- What is the positive side of failures
- Why do superheroes have logos
- What is XRP BTC
- What are some examples of surprise inheritances
- How can Cerseis prophecy be broken
- What were you doing 25 minutes ago
- Why was Cars 2 so bad
- Does college have a prom
- Are Taiga dramas in Japan still popular
- What are conservative and non conservative fields