With great power comes great responsibility -- and it doesn't help if you're easy on the eyes while you're doing your thing!
2018 was a year of major corporate shakeups, scandals and restructuring, with hundreds of startups to major behemoths either seeing their CEOs shockingly resign or released.
But for the companies that withstood the tumultuous climate that accompanied this fiscal (and literal) year, consumers everywhere were shown that those organizations have what it takes to keep succeeding and growing -- starting from the top down.
This year's hottest CEOs are innovators, shakers and forces to be reckoned with -- not to mention that they're each a reminder that you really can have both beauty and brains.
From perfect smiles accompanied by perfect executions of innovative business ideas, here are the hottest CEOs of 2018:
Rent The Runway
Thrillist Media Group
Whitney Wolfe Herd
Hottest CEOS of 2018
- Is mobility a basic need
- Why is BJP obsessed with Rahul Gandhi
- Does getting your smiley piercing hurt
- What is nightlife like in Gainesville FL
- Why is science unable to disprove God
- Why should I start vaping
- What does a zoologist do
- Why would an adult molar fall out
- How would you bypass a firewall
- Do Spanish monolinguals exist in Mexico
- How do arcade games make money
- Did George Lucas initially make stormtroopers black
- Is Gene Simmons Family Jewels scripted
- Does autopilot control a rudder
- Money or happiness Choose one and why
- What are the most trending jobs
- How long was your first period
- Are in app subscriptions mandatory
- Should more schools be using Mac Computers