Once you have been certified by an approved physician, the next step is to return to the Medical Marijuana Registry and complete your application for a medical marijuana ID card.
The cost of a medical marijuana ID card is $50. Patients who participate in assistance programs including Medicaid, PACE/PACENET, CHIP, SNAP, and WIC may be eligible for fee reductions.
First Time Registering
Once you have been certified by an approved physician, the next step is to return to the Medical Marijuana Registry and pay for your medical marijuana ID card.
Renewing a Registration
You’ll receive an email with directions on how to pay 30 days before your annual payment is due. This email includes a due date that is usually about a week before the expiration date on the ID card. If the payment is not received by that date, the ID card will automatically be deactivated. When you log in and pay the annual payment, the card is immediately reactivated.
- What are some alternatives to mainstream events
- Is Colgate a joint stock company
- Does Spotify have Taylor Swift
- Is this a good cover letter
- How advanced are Chinese wastewater treatment plants
- Is a nickle plating business profitable
- Why is manual better than automatic
- How can someone achieve his her dream
- Why are conservatives so fearful
- Do you see football
- What are Mayor Pete s policies
- Why does galvanometer have a small resistance
- What can I become in science
- Who has the most posts on Instagram
- What are integrated circuits 2
- Where are Zaid crops grown in India
- Why would an adult molar fall out
- Laptops Why is my system restarting automatically