We just named 1967 the pinnacle of the second decade of Corvette production one week after proclaiming the 1957 version the greatest ‘Vette of the 1950s. Now, Corvette Nation, it is your turn to vote and let us know how we did at ranking the phenomenal Corvettes of the 60s.
Last week, our poll vindicated our choices with the ’57 easily taking top honors followed by the 1958 and 1959 Corvettes.
This week we think the race will be much tighter and more controversial. Where the ‘50s were only comprised of seven model years and one partial generation, the ‘60s contained a full decade of Corvettes that spanned three different outstanding generations.
The decade kicked off with the 1960 ‘Vette that is mechanically identical to a podium finisher from last week followed by two more, further revised and refined C1s. Then came the fan favorite, 1963 Sting Ray which kicked off the midyear/C2 generation. Finally, in 1968 the C3 hit the scene with bold new shark styling and a range of desirable 427 cubic inch V8 powerplants including the rarest of the rare, ZL1.
Which is your favorite? Vote below and let us know why you are partial to a certain vintage of America’s Sports Car in the comments section. Reader’s stories have been one of the neatest parts of doing this series and all of us at Corvette Blogger look forward to hearing your special connection to these (plastic) fantastic cars!
Check out all of our Best Corvettes of Each Decade features:
[POLL] What Is Your Favorite Corvette of the 1950s?
[POLL] Who is Your Favorite Corvette Tuner?
[POLL] Tells Us Which Model of the 2020 Corvette Stingray You Want
Business Teacher by day and Car Enthusiast by… all the time, Alex Sommers writes for CorvetteBlogger to share his passion while chasing his dream of becoming a full-fledged automotive journalist.
- Are Canada Geese really Canadian
- Why do people hate garlic
- What is active valleric acid
- Is Sterling Holidays good
- Which kidney is more important to live
- What is Chriss name in French
- In which month does kerosene mass increase
- Do Texas prisoners make license plates
- What should every Indian know about Europe
- Why are startup landing pages mostly boring
- Was Picasso always bad at drawing
- Why do political views matter
- Is it wise to live alone
- Is Trump lying about Iran
- What is strontium
- Why an atheist is an atheist
- How good is your acting
- Is country music an underrated genre
- How many freelance artists are in India