He is scary and fascinating at the same time.
This stuff is fascinating at every level of abstraction.
They've been enticing not to mention fascinating at the big eyes.
One of those jobs, in fact, that soundfascinating atdinner parties and school events.
And sure, they turn into kids, but I find it fascinating at how they learn and what they learn.
It's pure, unadulterated community audio and fascinating at its source--mainly through smartphone apps.
I found it to be fascinating at the same time a bit confounding as is to be expected with philosophical concepts.
Watching developments in Britain is like watching a trainwreck in slow motion - horrible and fascinating at the same time.
Maasai culture may appear intricate to those who don't understand it, which is most of us but very fascinating at the same time.
It was horrifying and fascinating at the same time, primitive yet reverent, painful to watch but impossible to turn my eyes away from.
- Why are all cops fat
- What is NuAge Skin
- Have Basenjis stopped yodelling
- Do you use affirmations
- What is the simplest form of protein
- Which is best SRM or VIT
- What books should every undergraduate student read
- Are estimates considered assumptions
- Whats wrong with Marvel
- How can one stop excessive drinking
- Which is the highest temperature
- What 50 watch does Bill Gates wear
- Are traffic laws unconstitutional
- Why cant Quora have country specific website
- How can community participation be enhanced
- Will Google Stadia be laggy
- How did temples originate
- Why do electrons spin 2