When it comes time to go for a run or do some weight training out in the garage, every man puts on his sneakers or running shoes… it’s just what you do. Over time, we seem to gravitate toward one particular brand, but sometimes we come across a pair that we just have to try out. And that, my friend, is where we come to the HOVR Infinite Under Armour running shoe. I just bought a pair of these and let me tell you – they aren’t your average runners.
TAKE YOUR WORKOUTS TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH THIS UNDER ARMOUR RUNNING SHOE AND FITNESS TRACKING DEVICE DUO
Under Armour has ingeniously built bluetooth technology sensors right into the soles to track, analyze, and store running metrics.
These make keeping track of your fitness goals easier so you don’t have to overthink: with bluetooth integration stride and cadence tracking, it’s like having your own personal trainer
While I haven’t tried all the running shoes out there I do feel these are some of the best I own. I love technology, so naturally I gravitated to these when shopping online for a new pair. So far, I’m impressed with my purchase.
But why do I think these running shoes are the best?
They’re very comfy and supportive for my long runs and that’s important to me. If they weren’t, it wouldn’t matter how much technology they had… they’d be crappy sneakers! Ok, now for some of the many features of the UA HOVR Infinite running shoe:
- UA HOVR™ technology provides ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy
return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR™ foam to
give back the energy you put in
- Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with
strategic support where you need it
- Internal heel counter for additional support that helps keep the back of
the foot locked-in place
- Die-cut, full-length EVA sockliner molds to the foot, eliminating slippage
& providing ideal underfoot comfort
- MapMyRun bluetooth integration and run metric tracking
Who would have thought that in 2019 we’d be sporting shoes that could track our running metrics? I never would have imagined it just a year ago… But to be fair and balanced about this review I will say this. There have been some complaints about how they calibrate data. I haven’t experienced this personally, but I would recommend you read some other reviews first before you decide to buy.
This would really be a cool gift for someone special, particularly if they are into keeping in shape, and hey, maybe even for people who aren’t yet exercising to get them motivated. If you do decide to buy the Under Armour’s HOVR Infinite running shoes, there are many places that stock them; Dick’s Sporting Goods sells them between $89.98 – $119.99.
- What is bulk document scanning service
- Why is Kunal Kamra belittling Modi
- How did you look in your childhood
- Which is better branch EEE or ECE
- Why aurveda over allopathy
- Who is the best Indian comedian 1
- What does to be mean
- Are estimates considered assumptions
- Why do cats meow loudly at night
- How is group policy enforced
- How have you secluded yourself
- What is the learning curve of Civ5
- How do popular ringtones not violate copyrights
- What style of dance is Alvin Ailey
- What do Iranians like about the USA