This year’s impact report, which covers the 2018/19 academic year, details the impact of our work across our key strategic objectives and our wider 2018-2022 strategy – Believing in Every Child’s Future.
For the first time, through a new approach to how we evaluate our work, we are able to report against a set of core outcomes which sit at the heart of all our programmes and projects.
This approach reinforces our strategic commitment to championing the positive impact of physical activity, PE and sport through research and insight.
Highlights include supporting the development of the government’s new School Sport & Activity Action Plan and the ongoing success of programmes such as Girls Active and School Games.
We also look back on the #ReframeCompetition campaign, plus the launch of Active Across Ages, a new intergenerational project aimed at tackling isolation by bringing young and old people together.
To find out more and to read the report in full please click on the button below.
- What is istikhara
- Why are possessive people fearful
- Are galaxies atoms
- What accounts are payable
- Do you think Ericsson will go bankrupt
- Is bitcoin really the future of money
- What are some interesting facts about CERN
- Are GMO foods safe
- Does petrol come under GST or VAT
- How can I hack a server?no_redirect=1
- What is Carlsbad California known for
- How long will elderberry syrup keep
- Why does pressure increase under soil
- Why is the WTO criticized
- What is battery technology
- How is mixed media distinguished
- How is poultry feed made in India
- Who are the original inhabitants of Cyprus
- Who is God’s gift
- What is Illumios technology stack