A baby inside your belly is not just sitting there waiting to be born. Every moment of womb time is taken up by growing, developing, learning, and changing and that's just BEFORE making his or her way down the birth canal and out into the world. There are so many amazing moments of growth that we don't even get to see! That so crazy, right?
More from CafeMom: Moms Are Sharing the Most Infuriating Things People Have Said While They're Breastfeeding
Babies in the womb are doing so many shocking things. Not only are they learning to move their fingers, toes, and limbs (something we all feel so distinctly), they are also sometimes dreaming, sometimes yawning, sometimes sucking their thumb, and a million other truly astounding things. Here are seven amazing things your baby can already do when he or she is inside your belly.
More from CafeMom: 11 Pregnancy Announcements That Prove You Should Have a License to Procreate
Take a look and tell us if your baby did anything amazing while in the womb!
- What is a full stack project manager
- What predates dinosaurs
- What formed the Yellowstone super volcano
- What is PLI
- How can we define a 5G network
- Is Sterling actually better than Ozil
- What determines the charge of a particle
- Why did Nintendo Switch outsell PS4
- What is the 100 air mile radius
- Whats the name of this anime 1
- In what way gambling is harmful
- Who invented the spiral hairpin
- What does the Bible say about rape
- Is emu oil good for eczema
- What are the best music therapy journals
- What is an artistic thing about Artsakh