Click the SmartArt graphic you want to change.
Right-click the border of an entry, and then click Format Shape.
Click Fill, and then click Solid fill.
Click Color , and then click the color that you want.
To change the background to a color that is not in the theme colors, click More Colors, and then either click the color that you want on the Standard tab, or mix your own color on the Custom tab. Custom colors and colors on the Standard tab are not updated if you later change the document theme.
To specify how much you can see through the background color, move the Transparency slider, or enter a number in the box next to the slider. You can vary the percentage of transparency from 0% (fully opaque, the default setting) to 100% (fully transparent).
- Is sodium hydroxide added to solid salts
- How do you become a non Hindu
- Does Sauron have a physical body
- How do currencies become stronger
- How good is Transamerica life insurance
- What does CIPS Canada mean
- Which country names start with AZ
- Is NLU Delhi possible at AIR 103
- Is SICSR government or private
- What are temporal mechanics?no_redirect=1
- Can you use Nair down there
- Which sites provide IIT free study meterial
- Why are people so incredibly intelligent
- How did you quit smokeless tobacco
- How does the client server architecture work