In this episode of Kitchen Essentials, we visit Eunji Lee, head pastry chef at the critically acclaimed and Michelin-starred restaurant Jungsik in New York City. Eunji talks us through her favorite kitchen tools, which include hyper-precise tweezers, a turntable, pastry tips, an offset spatula, and a spray gun she learned to use with her mentor, the famous Cédric Grolet. Watch to learn more about why these are Eunji's essential tools and how she uses them in her kitchen.
In this episode of Kitchen Essentials, we visit Antonia Lofaso, celebrity chef TV host, and cookbook author, at her restaurant DAMA in Los Angeles. Antonia talks us through her favorite tools, which include a 10" chef's knife, a Microplane, a portable gas cooker, a set of steel tongs, and a Mandoline slicer. Watch to learn more about why these are Antonia's essential tools and how she uses them in her kitchen.
In this episode of Chow-To, Guillermo visits Sarah Lee, founder of Kimbap Lab, and expert in Korean home cooking, to learn how to make Dduk Guk, a rice cake soup traditionally eaten to celebrate the Lunar New Year in Korea. This is a perfect winter soup beyond the holiday. Loaded with soft pillowy rice cakes, delicious garnishes, and a rich beef broth, this is comfort in a bowl.
- What is Boston Massachusetts known for
- What government agency operates usajobs gov
- Has Belize joined the UN
- Does everyone smoke weed in the US
- Why do people dislike the theatre
- What increases accumulated depreciation
- What are the safe apps for earning
- Is a degree in development studies marketable
- Who is a good Moroccan rapper
- How is OYO Rooms different from Airbnb
- What does chauvinism mean in the Bible
- What is ratification of any UN resolution
- How does fashion evolve
- How cold does it get in Istanbul
- What are scale free networks
- What did Che Guevara do
- Why is esterification a nucleophilic substitution reaction