IELTS Cue Card Question 13 With Model Answer:
Describe a change that will improve your local area.You should say:
what it ishow the change would workwhat kinds of problems the change will solveand describe how it would improve your local area.
[You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes. You have one minute to think about what you're going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.]
Model Answer 1: Transportation is the most important mode of communication and if the roads are not well constructed, the entire transportation process gets spoiled and development process is hampered.
The main highway of our locality was built around 15 to 20 years ago and it has connected the locality with the main city which is about 20 kilometres away from the countryside we are living in. But now it is almost ruined and there are ditches across the road that has made the road bumpy. When it rains, the rain waters clog on the centre of the road and make it muddy.
- How much does individual health insurance cost
- How do you change your router settings
- How do you decorate a simple wedding
- What is the scope of GATE mining
- How do CEOs manage their time
- Does garlic really prevent cancer
- Does my mobiles IP address change
- Is the world fair
- What is the definition of construct
- How often do you recycle
- Can Green Bay win Super Bowl 51
- Are lakes man made
- Which is the famous Netflix series
- What is your hollowest victory
- Will the UK re nationalise Royal Mail