Give your mom hugs and kisses. Offer her affection without being asked.
Rub her shoulders. If she looks like she's had a hard day, give her a shoulder rub, which will show her you care.
Offer her smiles. Even if you're having a hard day, try to smile at her instead of being grumpy. She'll appreciate your good attitude.
Don't brush off her kisses and hugs in public. You may be embarrassed to be hugged by your mom, but you don't want to hurt her feelings.
Be forgiving. Your mom mistakes, too. If she forgets to pick you up or make your favorite lunch, tell her it's ok instead of getting mad.
Share your life. Your mom wants to know what's going on with you, and by telling her about your feelings and your day, you're letting her in.
Encourage her, and listen to her. Your mom has bad days, and she has things she loves to do, as well. Be there for her when she needs it, and encourage her hobbies.
Say "Thank you." Sometimes, your mom might feel a little underappreciated. Notice the things she does for you, and tell her you appreciate them.
- How long should concrete cure before backfilling
- Do atheists prefer hell to heaven
- What is a clicker press
- What gangs are active in Flint Michigan
- What is the job of phrenic nerves
- What song music makes you feel euphoric
- Is www gclexperts com scam
- Why is Maldives so expensive
- Is Amazon killing retail
- How do you talk to an SJW
- How common is hypertension
- How did the Greek debt crisis start
- What do guys get that girls dont
- How can we use for real
- Do black holes in space exist