The process of shrink-wrapping is where items are wrapped tightly together in plastic so they cannot move around.
The purpose of this is so the items do not break, aren’t damaged in any way or fall apart.
Common shrink-wrapped items include bags of nuts, packets of crisps, cereal, bottled water and other various products. Most of these products are shrink wrapped to preserve freshness also.
However, there is a method that you can do at home to shrink wrap any items you believe need protecting from damage in the comfort of your own home.
What you’ll need
Roll of plastic wrap (or cling film)
Grill lighter or stove
First, you will need to remove the roll of plastic wrap from the box and wrap the plastic around the item to you wish to wrap until you are satisfied that it is fully covered.
Following this, you should tear the plastic wrap from the roll and hold onto its end. Place the loose end against the plastic wrap which you have wrapped around the item.
Then light a long stove or grill lighter and run the flame over the end of the plastic wrap so to melt it into the plastic that is wrapped around the object.
Continue to do this around the entire edge so the end of the plastic is somewhat fused with the plastic around the object.
- Does VIT accept compartment marks
- Is there a spirit world after death
- What are the barriers of wireless communication
- How much does Sendlane cost
- Can love happen after one conversation
- Which Linux Distro In Best For Programming
- Can men wax all their body hair
- What is a short stop in baseball
- What is real time video analytics
- What are the wealthiest suburbs around Cleveland
- How does Red Bull generate profits
- Will PUBG be banned
- Could someone explain American football to me
- Do you feel truly confident these days
- What skill do you wish everyone knew
- Is Russia about to conquer the USA
- How is trigeminal neuralgia treated