Parul University, Vadodara is a University in Gujarat set up by Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust in 2015. The university has been recognized by UGC. It has been accredited by NAAC and NBA. Parul University has been approved by AICTE, COA, BCI, PCI, MCI, GNC, CCH, and INC.
The University having 32 institutes with over 250 courses is one of the largest universities in the state. It offers Diploma, UG, PG, PG Diploma and Research courses in Arts, Management, Engineering, Law, Computer Applications, Medicine, Architecture, Social Work, Fine Arts, Commerce, etc. Admissions at Parul University to these courses are conducted every year.
The university aims to provide quality education to its students. It provides an ideal environment for contemplative learning. It has around 2500 well-educated and experienced faculty members out of which 110 have graduated from IITs and IIMs. Parul University has seen more than 25,000 students passing out with outstanding placements.
Parul University Highlights
Type of Institution
AICTE, COA, BCI, PCI, MCI, GNC, CCH
Parul University Courses
B.Tech, B.Sc., Bachelor in Public Health, B.Arch, B.I.D., B.Design, B.Pharm, B.H.M.S., BPT, BBA, BCA, BVA, B.SW, BA, B.Com (Hons), MBBS, LLB, LLB Integrated programme (B.A., BBA, B.Com), B. Lib. & Inf. Sc., LLB
Eligibility- The candidate needs to have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.
- For MBBS, B.H.M.S., and B.A.M.S., the candidate needs to have cleared the NEET exam.
- For B.Arch, the candidate needs to have cleared the NATA exam.
- For LLB, the candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Some of the courses that are opted after 10th by students in Parul University include Diploma in Engineering, Hotel Management & Catering Technology along with D. Voc.
- M.Tech. Eligibility- The candidate should have a degree in B.Tech. from a recognized university.
- LL.M Eligibility- The candidate should have a degree in LLB from a recognized university.
- MBA/M.C.A. Eligibility- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. The candidate needs to have a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ GCET/CMAT.
- M.Sc. Eligibility- The candidate should have a degree in B.Sc. from a recognized university.
- Other courses include M.Plan., M.Pharm., Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate), M.Com., M.D. (Homeopathy), M.D. (Ayurved), I.M.C.A., Pharm.D., M.A., MHA, MPH, M.S.W., B. Lib. & Inf. Sc., M. Lib. & Inf. Sc., etc.
For more information about Parul University Courses and Fee Structure, click here.
Parul University Placements
The university’s placement cell has successfully placed its students in various firms in the corporate world. The batch of 2018 showed an outstanding placement record. Over 1500 students got placed in more than 500 companies.
For the Engineering department, 86% of the students got placed. The highest placement package was 10 lakhs per annum. The average placement package was 3.30 lakhs per annum. Top recruiters included Rishabh Software, Tata Chemicals, Tata Consultancy Services, Samsung R&D, Saint Gobain Glass, Sanchi Steel, Sanmar Group, TVS Logistics, Think & Learn (BYJU), etc.
For the Pharmacy department, the highest placement package was 4.20 lakhs per annum. The average placement package was 3.11 lakhs per annum. Top recruiters included Alembic Pharma, Astra Life Care, Meditab, Lincoln Pharma, Norris Medicines, IPCA, Intas Pharma, etc.
Impeccable Placement Records: Highest Placements: Datalog [18 lac], Indian Army [18 Lac], Indian Oil [12 Lac], Byjus [10 Lac] | Prominent Alumni working in MNCs like Google, Facebook, TCS, and Infosys
To get information about placements, highest package and companies visited, click here Parul University Placement.
Parul University Rankings
- Awarded as the Best Private University in India by Praxis Media
- Awarded as the Best University in Placements
- The Most Preferred Education Destination with the Highest Numbers of Student Enrollments in Western India for three years in a row
- Does my crush not like me
- Are there any Islamic scholars in Quora
- What is your favourite cheap food
- When do we use address in C
- Can a company keep financial records eletronically
- Is bacon compatible with Paleo principles
- Who would survive a zombie apocalypse
- How do we eat food without eating
- Are neanderthals homo erectus
- Why is the Inuit language so complicated
- Are shovels better weapons than swords
- What Modi done for India genuinely
- Which skin lotion is best
- Which food is good for cancer patients
- What does Google Search do poorly
- What does kooi mean in Malayalam English