The Shri Jai Narain College in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, was founded as a modest Anglo-Saxon institute. The first state institution of the state grew in 1918 to middle school and later as a high school in 1920. In 1923 he graduated from middle school, from 1946 in the graduate school and finally from a full-fledged university. It is currently one of the largest associated institutes of the University of Lucknow.
- Institute is NAAC ‘A’ grade accredited which is associated with Lucknow University.
- The school has more than 400 members to guide the students.
- The School focuses not only on academics, but also on other curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Therefore, the campus of the university is completed with gymnasium for physical development, playground, equipped computer labs, Chandra Shekhar auditorium, and medical, smart & advanced classrooms, common rooms for women, yoga center, guest house and even a cafe
UNIVERSITY OF LUCKNOW,
Dr. S.D. Sharma
Total no of faculty
Total no of Student
Under graduation, Post-graduation
Overall rating 3.9 out of 5
90000 books and 6000 journals
878 in last Two years alone
Sports, Medical, Alumni Associations, IT infrastructure, Banks facilities, Separate hostels, Gym, Sports, etc.
Grade "A" by Career360
Offline mode/Online mode
- The goal of the library is to fulfill the role of learning and teaching activities for all members of the university. With a collection of almost 90,000 books and 1000 of journals our library is one of the best in Lucknow.
- Institute has Internal Complaint committee for students help.
- Many events, festivals are organized such as Medha, Divyankur, Abhinav and many more department events.
- Students who wish to take other courses in addition to the regular academic year can choose one of the many courses offered by the university.
- You can choose computer-assisted accounting, personality development, communication skills development, computer application, sales and marketing management, as well as French and German courses.
- The administration of the university actively organizes festivals, events and meets to promote aspirants in various activities. Divyankur and Medha Samvardhan are most prominent and appreciated by students.
- In addition, the school is even active in social networks.
- BBA (IB)
- B.Sc. duration period is of 3 years. The total fee will be around INR 21K.
- BA total fees is INR 15K approx., course duration is 3 years.
- B.Com fee is nearly INR 16K for complete 3 years.
- LLB course fee is 16K, duration is of 3 years.
- Admission for B.Sc., BA, BBA, B.Com, and LLB will be based on merit. Minimum eligibility criteria is that student must clear his/her 10+2/HSC examination with minimum aggregate marks from any recognized board.
- Admission for MA, M.Com, and M.Sc. requires relevant bachelor degree from recognized University. Selection will be made on merit.
- The placement cell will be directed by a placement coordinator and coordinated with the committee members who represent the students.
Different companies offer different types of packages that the student chooses for the best package.
- How can we delaminate our documents
- Can the 55 African states unite
- What is your review of Helsinki
- Is Batman particularly popular among Indians
- Who is the father of botany 3
- How many Gatorade bottles make a gallon
- Are figs keto friendly
- How do tire pressure sensors work
- Why does Ophelia go crazy
- Are criminology and crime economics encouraging crime
- How do I improve my PHP
- What makes a good history teacher
- Is there progress in cutting edge science
- Is Josh Gordon still on Patriots
- How introverts feel about their love ones
- Why has Wonderpedia magazine stopped publishing
- What is STEPApps scholarship program