- Click in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Click Wi-Fi in the pop-up window.
Wait for five minutes. Some ISPs will assign a new IP address in as little as five minutes; if doing this doesn't work, however, you may need to leave your router unplugged overnight (or for around eight hours).
Plug your router back in. As long as you have a different device (e.g., a phone, a gaming console, or another computer) connected to Wi-Fi, the router and the second device will claim the old IP address.
- You may want to check your IP address again to make sure it has changed.
Contact your ISP. In some rare cases, you may have a static IP address assigned by your internet service provider. In order to get this changed, you will need to contact their technical support directly. Oftentimes, this can only be changed once.
Use a proxy network. This will display a different IP address for your connection; often, it will be an address from a different part of the country or world. Reliable proxies and VPNs often require monthly subscriptions.
- What does voip billing solution mean
- How many apps are downloaded each minute
- What does olericulture mean
- Do you guys have sliding patio doors
- Who are the richest non American rappers
- How do I make promotional products good
- Does Norway accept Eritrean refugees
- What killed Charles Manson
- What is the most electronegative element?no_redirect=1
- Do free Masons pay taxes
- Who is the weakest performer of Blackpink
- Is rice a typical Asian food
- Does salary change after ILP in TCS
- What are hacker tools
- Can you stunt growth
- What are some examples of josei manga
- Which sites provide IIT free study meterial
- Does Netflix still use Ruby on Rails
- How do I improve brain plasticity
- How does an em wave propagate