The Creation story is not literal science, first of all.
Yes, God really did create us. For atheists, if we ask one "Who created us?" they might say that Nature did. Since mankind is certainly smarter than Nature, then can we create a person? No, we can't. We can clone creatures, but we can't create even a gnat from scratch, much less a human.
Everything is a created thing. The very fact that created things exist is proof all around that God exists. We can't have the created without the Creator, just as we can't have a poem without an author. The poem is proof that there is an author. Poems don't spontaneously appear out of thin air, someone had to write it. Created things didn't just develop willie nillie, there is a rhyme and reason. Rhyme and reason are created things as well, which proves that God exists. Created things - EVERYTHING, even emotion - are evidences of a Creator.
God made everything from scratch. Can we take clay and make a man? We can make a clay man, but not a real man. We may be able to clone tissue, but can we create the tissue out of ___ (whatever)??? Nope, only God can.
- How can you produce 100 carbon monoxide
- What is an IEC power cord
- How can I make a social network
- What sort of jobs does CSE get
- Which rocket fuels are carbon neutral negative
- Do you do things on purpose
- Does PVG COET have a uniform
- How much does your work time worth
- Why are some sports promoted in india
- Is Venezuelan Juan Guaido right wing
- Does Canberra have a seaport
- Hows the career growth in TCS
- Whats the best foreign movie of 2013
- How can I know about business marketing
- Is Sterling Holidays good
- What is AIIMS Pulse
- Who would win Killua vs Vandal Savage
- What restaurant has most Michelin stars
- How does plasmodium falciparum cause cerebral malaria
- Who provides the best WordPress services