It is true that the best way to consume alcohol is to drink it in moderation. However, you may find yourself in a different situation when you actually want to get drunk quickly to forget about an unhappy incident. So, imagine you have vodka in front of you and you want to get drunk. Do you know how much vodka to get drunk? Keep reading to find the answers.
How Much Vodka to Get Drunk
The answer to how much vodka to get drunk may vary from person to person. Generally, it is easier for women to get drunk quickly as compared to men. It usually takes 2-3 shot glasses for women to feel a little bit drunk and they usually reach their limit after 5-6 shot glasses. They are completely drunk after 7 shots glasses.
Men usually feel a little bit drunk after they have drunk 3 shot glasses of vodka, but it usually takes 8-9 shot glasses for them to feel really drunk. Some men may even need 10 shot glasses to get to a point when they forget everything. It is, however, not true for everyone because some men can actually drink 0.5 liter without feeling much drunk.
- The abovementioned facts are true only if you consume 40% alcohol vodka within 2-3 hours and your one shot glass is up to 30ml.
- You will have to end up drinking more to get drunk if you extend the duration of drinking.
- Always keep in mind that you shouldn't be driving even if you've just had one shot of vodka.
If you drink other kinds of alcohol, you can click HERE to know how much to get drunk.
Why Does Alcohol Make You Drunk?
You have gotten the answer of "How much vodka to get drunk" but do you know why alcohol makes you feel drunk? Well, alcohol alters your mood by affecting your nerves that transmit messages – it slows down the messaging system. The effects are stronger when you drink more. Consuming a little will make you feel lively because it affects specific parts of your brain that are responsible for self-control.
The alcohol quickly enters your bloodstream because it consists of intoxicating molecules that are too small to fit in the gaps between your brain cells, which in turn interfere with the neurotransmitters. This affects the functionality of your brain and then you get drunk. It will affect your brain's abilities to function more quickly if you drink too much and too fast. You will always notice certain signs before you actually get really drunk, so you can always stop at a certain point or ask your friend to be around and be your ride back home.
When you're about to get drunk, you will start to feel giddy with little control on your feet. You may even start seeing double and have no control over what you're saying. You may still be conscious though.
5 Degrees of Getting Drunk and How You'll Feel
To get a good idea about how much vodka to get drunk, it is important to learn a bit more about degrees of drunks. You'll be guilty of drunk driving if your BAC (blood alcohol content) is 0.08 – it's the standard used in most states. It usually means that if your blood contains one percent fluid, then eight tenths of it is alcohol. However, there are different degrees of drunks and you will feel differently when you're in a different degree.
- BAC 0.03-012: You will become more daring and self-confident, but your attention span will be considerably shorter. You may also look flushed and you will have trouble with fine movements, such as signing or writing your name. Your judgment will also suffer when you're in a euphoric state.
- BAC 0.09-0.25: You will be in a state of excitement and feel relatively sleepier. You will have a hard time remembering things and find it difficult to react to situations. Your body movements will be uncoordinated and your vision will become blurry at this BAC level.
- BAC 0.25-0.4: You won't be able to move when your BAC is up to 0.4. It will be impossible to walk or stand and you may vomit as well. It is also common to lapse in and out of consciousness at this stage.
- BAC 0.35-0.5: You will be unconscious with your flexes depressed and breathing slower than normal. Your heart rate may slow down as well and your body temperature will drop.
- BAC More Than 0.5: You will stop breathing and die.
- What guitars does Izzy Stradlin play
- Is Justin Bieber slowly becoming overrated
- What is Git How does it work
- What makes an idea true
- Who discovered positively charged rays
- What is use of digital electronics
- What makes an excellent advertising strategy excellent
- What are the properties of alloys 1
- What improves student achievements
- How do I cook cookies in microwave
- Do Essential Oils actually do anything
- Are Rammstein nationalists
- What are current popular collector s items
- What is extradimensional gauge freedom
- Can you ask something from a spirit
- When is DU’s BTech 2017 admission