If you yet to noticed, Android has been a part of the Windows Mobile phone communities for a while now, well now you can actually flash it. Flashing a phone means replacing everything on it with something new and updated, well a developer from XDA has used this technique and made a new flashing system for flashing Windows Mobile phones and giving it Android 1.6. This can only be done for the Vogue, but hopefully the the community will shift over to the Touchpro2 soon then the Touch Diamond2. This is a risky flash, because when you flash Android, it erases everything on your phone including Windows Mobile before installing Android, so it is not a dual boot sort of thing, it is one way or the other.
The Instructions can be found here. Their is currently a bounty for anyone who wants to make $1280, all you have to do is make a flashable version of Android for the Touchpro2, pretty simple, check it out here.
If you take the risk and flash this, we can not be held liable for any bricked phones, just saying.
- What ended Lal Krishna Advanis political career
- How can I hack a Bluetooth speaker
- Why is the number 7 present everywhere
- What are some products people buy monthly
- Amazon vs Tesla Stock war
- Deepak Chopra Can Consciousness be Non Biological
- What are the effects of typhoid
- Why does the law apply to me
- How could hockey become more popular
- Can fencing skills help in self defense
- Why did the Germans join Hitler
- What number is the current pope
- Who is the father of poetry
- How is a hologram made
- What is Balushahi sweet
- Why are waters so dirty
- Can diabetes cause birth defects
- Do Mormons ever send missionaries to Utah
- Is the US in OPEC
- What is context in M commerce