Eating or drinking raw cannabis sounds kind of gross, but there’s enough evidence to back up unorthodox practice and make us think that the plant should become an important green in our diets
In its natural state, the THC in marijuana isn’t psychoactive, which means that the plant is just filled with nutrients that are begging to be consumed but won’t get you high.
Here are 5 reasons why you should be eating raw cannabis
Cannabinoid Acids: Cannabinoids are unique to marijuana and hemp plants, and they offer an immense amount of goodness, providing anti-proliferative and anti-spasmodic effects. THCA is also present in raw cannabis, and research suggests that it’s a great cannabinoid for treating inflammation and pain regulation. The raw form of cannabidiol, known as CBDA, has also shown some promising results for epilepsy and preventing inflammation.
Fiber: Like all leafy greens, cannabis is filled with fiber and could work really well if drunk on a smoothie or eaten on a salad (as weird as that would look). High fiber foods help your digestion, your immune system, and mental health. While this all sounds awesome, some users have reported that raw cannabis fan leaves can be rough on the stomach lining, so if you have a sensitive stomach try to drink it via smoothie, or add some leaves as a garnish on your dish.
Pain Relief: Cannabinoid acids share some of the benefits of over the counter medicines, like ibuprofen and aspirin, but without all the chemicals. Some medical cannabis patients use raw cannabis as a supplement to their treatments, easing the symptoms of diseases like fibromyalgia and arthritis.
Extensive research demonstrates that green juices are a great addition to the diets of people with arthritis and that also consuming foods that are rich in nutrients help fight off all pain related illnesses.
Vitamins and Antioxidants: Leafy greens are rich in nutrients like folate, iron, calcium, vitamin K and vitamin C. Cannabis contains all of this plus cannabinoid acids. CDB and THC are also considered antioxidants, battling stress and helping with cancer prevention.
Terpenes: Terpenes are the aromatic bits of the cannabis plant, which mostly get burnt when smoked, denying you their health benefits. in their raw shape, terpenes have anti-convulsing and sleep-inducing properties, providing a sense of calm and relaxation to your entire system.
TheFreshToast.com, a US lifestyle site, that contributes lifestyle content and, with their partnership with 600,000 physicians via Skipta, medical marijuana information to The GrowthOp.
- What is not okay with Bollywood stuff
- How do you make paper fire resistant
- Can Florida ban Trump from visiting
- Can I return opened headphones to Amazon
- Are Catholics allowed to have tattoos
- How far is Spain from Africa
- Is the Queen of England still alive
- What is the opposite of natural selection
- What does “dont drop the soap” mean
- what is JAK 2 positive myelofibrosis
- What are military LPDs
- How can I improve my speaking ability
- Can autistic children get good grades
- What causes motor dysfunction
- Is it beneficial to read music
- How can I install Opera Mini
- How can I find a Turkish husband
- Do foreigners like Indian street food
- What is your I hate when people