Call the President
Visitor’s Office: 202-456-2121
Write a letter to the President
Here are a few simple things you can do to make sure your message gets to the White House as quickly as possible.
- If possible, email us! This is the fastest way to get your message to President Trump.
- If you write a letter, please consider typing it on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of paper. If you hand-write your letter, please consider using pen and writing as neatly as possible.
- Please include your return address on your letter as well as your envelope. If you have an email address, please consider including that as well.
- And finally, be sure to include the full address of the White House to make sure your message gets to us as quickly and directly as possible:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
The President and the First Lady strongly encourage all Americans to consider sending contributions to their favorite charities in lieu of gifts to the First Family.
For security reasons, please do not send perishable gifts —such as food, liquids, or flowers — to the White house. The White House is unable to accept cash, checks, bonds, gift certificates, foreign currency, or other monetary equivalents. Additionally, items sent to the White House are often significantly delayed and can be irreparably harmed during the security screening process. Therefore, please do not send items of personal importance, such as family photographs, because items may not be returned.
- Do Snow leopards exist in China
- Should I learn tennis of golf
- Is Shared Hosting secure
- Who discovered positively charged rays
- Why do people tune pianos
- What makes Algiers Algeria so bad
- Why doesnt everyone support Bernie Sanders
- What is 2 3 2 5 1
- How did the Protestant Reformation change Europe
- Hows the first day at DTU?no_redirect=1
- What does sex on speed feel like
- Why are there so many Indian YouTubers
- Do you like team sport
- Do narcissists get offended
- Did you marry someone like your mom
- How is gestational diabetes different from diabetes